2010, what a great year it’s been! We are so grateful to have shared this past year with you. We’ve learned so much and plan to use that knowledge to bring you bigger, better ideas in 2011.
So to bid 2010 adieu, we thought we would leave your (and our) favorites:
Top 10 Posts of 2010
10. Babies, babies, babies! With the arrival of Lincoln James this year, Stef was lucky enough to experience these two fabulous baby showers: Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My! and the Bird’s Nest Baby Shower
9. Two words: goat cheese. Mix it up with Anne’s Goat Cheese, Apple and Pine Nut Pizza.
8. No need to spend mega bucks buying a wreath for your door. Katie’s Fall Berry Wreath or Stef’s Winter Sweater Wreath provide a great look on the cheap.
7. Who knew brussel sprouts were so hot right now? Braised Brussel Sprouts with Bacon.
6. Kiddos love the Pink and Brown Ladybug Party and the Campfire Birthday Party.
5. Apparently everyone is asking at parties around the country: Have you tried the grape salad?
4. Move over Pottery Barn. DIY Moss Topiary for a fraction of the cost.
3. Wedding bells took over June on Haute Apple Pie with a Naughty and Nice Bachelorette Party and a Summertime Lemonade Shower.
2. As featured with our friends over at Foodpress.com: Chicken and Black Bean Chili
1. We have some eager to learn readers. Katie’s How to: Refinish a Dresser and Anne’s How to: Painting Kitchen Cabinets (as seen on Freshly Pressed) were a big hit!
3 responses to “Best Haute Posts of 2010”
Love the recap! It gave me a chance to check out some of the posts I may have missed during the year. I also followed a link from your beercation post to Colleen’s blog. You girls are all so talented and creative 🙂
love this year in review! LOVE #9..im slightly obsessed with goat cheese. so happy that i found this blog. i cannot wait to see what 2011 brings! xoxo jcd
ps i think the haute gift guides were my favorite.
Not sure how I missed the goat cheese and pine nut pizza, but that seems like a must try.