2010, what a great year it’s been! We are so grateful to have shared this past year with you. We’ve learned so much and plan to use that knowledge to bring you bigger, better ideas in 2011.
So to bid 2010 adieu, we thought we would leave your (and our) favorites:
Top 10 Posts of 2010
10. Babies, babies, babies! With the arrival of Lincoln James this year, Stef was lucky enough to experience these two fabulous baby showers: Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My! and the Bird’s Nest Baby Shower
9. Two words: goat cheese. Mix it up with Anne’s Goat Cheese, Apple and Pine Nut Pizza.
7. Who knew brussel sprouts were so hot right now? Braised Brussel Sprouts with Bacon.
5. Apparently everyone is asking at parties around the country: Have you tried the grape salad?
4. Move over Pottery Barn. DIY Moss Topiary for a fraction of the cost.